(hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “ “), makes every effort to protect your personal data when it is processed. In addition to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “General Regulation”), we comply with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act 110/2019 Coll.
All personal information we collect is processed only for reasonable purposes, for a limited time and with the highest possible level of security.
By using this website, you agree to the policy ofwhen working with personal data. This policy may be changed by posting a new version on this site.
The administrator of your personal data is:
120 00, Praha 2 – Vinohrady
The protection of personal data of customers, all partners and employees of the company is our priority. In connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we present to you below our principles of personal data processing. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us via the web form on this website, or at the email contacts listed.
Below you will find information about what personal data we process about our customers, visitors of our website, about the legal titles of processing and about the purposes for which we use them, whether we are in the role of administrator or processor, whether we can pass the data to someone and learn about your rights. associated with the processing of personal data, including the possibility of their implementation.
Why and under what legal title we process your personal data:
We process personal data of our customers, employees and partners, usually on the basis of performance of the contract, legitimate interest or fulfillment of a statutory obligation if required by law (eg Act 89/2012 Coll., 235/2004 Coll., 563/1991 Coll. And others ). In the role of administrator, we process only the data we need to process your order and deliver services if you are our customer (performance of the contract), if you are our employee, the data necessary to maintain the employment agenda (fulfillment of legal obligations). Based on a legitimate interest, we process, for example, your identification and contact data and data on ordered services in order to protect legal claims and for our internal records or control. Our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
In order to protect legal claims, protect property and our internal records and control, we process your data for the duration of the limitation period of 10 years and one year after its expiration with regard to claims asserted at the end of the limitation period. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the entire duration of such proceedings and the remaining part of the limitation period after its termination.
We further process, based on our legitimate interest, your identification and contact details and the details of the ordered services for the purpose of sending offers by e-mail; our legitimate interest here is the promotion of our products and services. We use personal data for this purpose for a period of 36 months from the last order.
If you visit the Company’s website, we process data about your behavior on the website based on our legitimate interest in order to obtain information on the basis of which we will be able to improve the website for you in the future;our legitimate interest here is in improving our services, creating statistics and reports, in particular monitoring traffic to our website, its individual pages and measuring the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising costs.
We obtain data about your behavior on the website mainly, but not exclusively, from cookies and we use personal data for these purposes for a period of 13 months.
The information we process may be as follows and depends on the nature of our relationship:
What personal data do we process:
- identification data, which means in particular name and surname, identification number (IN) and tax identification number (TIN), and your position in the organization, if you represent a legal entity
- contact details, which means personal data that allow us to contact you, in particular e-mail address, telephone number, address
- data of ordered products and services that you or your company ordered from us, bank account numbers, or data of complaints;
- information about your behavior on the website, information about the device from which you view our website, such as IP address and location derived from it, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, screen resolution, used browser and its version and also data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification
- data related to a visit to our Company or contact with employees, which are mainly telephone calls, messages sent via email or other technologies, incl. identifiers, such as the IP address
If you do not turn off the use of third party cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising and social networks in your browser and remain on our website, we consider it an expression of your will that you agree to the use of these cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising and social networks. You can revoke your consent at any time by disabling this feature in your browser.
Who are our processors and to whom can we pass on your data
The Company does not transfer, sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties, unless required by law or a contract entered into between you and the Company.
The companymay use for its activities partners to whom it transfers certain personal data, which it itself legitimately processes, provided that all required technical and organizational measures are met. All processors are carefully selected and meet all requirements, especially according to Article 28 of the General Regulation. Our processors are mainly, but not exclusively, external accountants, marketing agencies, cloud service providers or service companies.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
There is no transfer of your personal data outside the EEA by the Company.
Retention period of personal data
We store your personal data for a period that corresponds to the nature of the processing, the purpose of the processing and its legal title. The retention period may therefore be derived, for example, from the duration of your contract with the Company, legal obligations, or legitimate interests, or the period necessary to determine, exercise or defend our legal claims. In any case, we respect the principle of storage restrictions and we store your data only for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose.
Your rights associated with the processing of personal data
We respect your rights as the rights of the data subject and we undertake to enable you to exercise them.
- Right of access – you have the right to be informed about what data we process about you. This depends on our relationship, more information can be found in the introductory part of this Privacy notice, if you are unsure or require a copy of your personal data, please contact us via the web form or by e-mail.
- Right to Correction – If you notice that the information we process is incomplete or inaccurate, please email us and we will correct it.
- Right to delete – you have the right to delete your personal data with the company in some specific cases and in particular it may be the following situations:
- You have revoked your consent to processing
- We no longer need your data for the purpose for which it was collected
- In the event of the use of an objection to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest and the Company will also find your interests prevailing in the balance test
If at least one of the above reasons is applicable and personal data are not necessary for other processing, we will be happy to accommodate you if you contact us with your request.
- Right and restrictions on processing – provided that the conditions are met, you have the right not to process your data for a limited period of time, especially in situations where the legal title is not clearly defined; data is inaccurate; we do not need the data for the given processing, but you request it for the defense, enforcement or determination of your legal claims; or if you object to the processing and it has not yet been settled.
- Right to portability – under the conditions set out in the General Regulation (especially the legal title of processing), you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to object to the processing – you have the right to object to the processing of personal data which takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest and we will do so unless we have serious legitimate reasons to continue such processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the exercise of the above rights does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You can exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data performed by us with the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
In all cases related to the processing of your personal data, whether it is an inquiry, exercise of a right, complaint or other matter, you can contact us via the web form or via email at the contacts listed.
We will process your request without undue delay and no later than 30 days from receipt. In justified cases, we are entitled to extend this period by 60 days, in which case we will of course inform you in advance about the extension and its justification.
Automated processing of personal data, including profiling
Atthere is no profiling or automated processing or decision-making according to paragraph 4) of Article 4 of the General Regulation.